What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account Related Cookies
- Login related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
- This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for registered/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
- This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search Related Cookies
- Cookies related to forms
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or feedback forms, cookies may be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like how much time you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we're still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it's important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that C.O.M. offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith or public order;
B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or online bookmakers (ex.: Betano), games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in defense of terrorism or against human rights;
C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of C.O.M., its suppliers or third parties, in order to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that's clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you're interacting with one of the features you use on our site.